The Senate convened for a pro forma session at 8:58 a.m. Senator Carper presided and no business was conducted.
The Senate will return for business on Monday, April 25th at 3:00 p.m. and resume consideration of the nomination of Executive Calendar #808 Lael Brainard to be Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
The Senate will vote on cloture on the Brainard nomination at 5:30 p.m.
Cloture has also been filed on the following:
1. Executive Calendar #844 Lisa Cook to be a Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
2. Executive Calendar #848 Alvaro Bedoya to be a Federal Trade Commissioner
At a time to be determined, the Senate will vote on confirmation of the following nominations:
1. Susan Grundmann to be a Member of the Federal Labor Relations Authority
2. Cathy Harris to be a Member of the Merit Systems Protection Board
3. Cathy Harris to be Chairman of the Merit Systems Protection Board