The Senate will convene for pro forma sessions on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, August 6th at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 9th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 13th at 12:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 16th at 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 20th at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 23rd at 9:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 27th at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, August 30th at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 3rd at 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 6th at 8:30 a.m.
When the Senate adjourns on Friday, September 6, it will next convene at 3:00 p.m., Monday, September 9. Following Leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration the nomination of Kelly Craft to be Representative of the United States to the UN General Assembly.
At 5:30 p.m. on September 6, the Senate will vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the Craft nomination.