- The Senate convened for a PRO FORMA session today at 12:30 p.m. with Senator Cassidy presiding.
- During the Memorial Day recess, the Senate will conduct two pro forma sessions as follows:
- Tuesday May 31 at 8:30 a.m.
- Friday June 3 at 1:00 p.m.
The Senate will next reconvene for legislative business on Monday June 6 at 2:00 p.m.
- On Monday, June 6 at 2:00 p.m., the Senate will be in a period of morning business until 4:00 p.m.
- At 4:00 p.m., the motion to proceed to S.2943, the National Defense Authorization Act, will be agreed to. Senator Fischer, or her designee, with be recognized to offer her amendment #4206.
- At 5:30pm, the Senate will vote on the Fischer amendment with no second degree amendments in order prior to the vote.